Whether you’re a car enthusiast or just looking for a fun and educational activity for the whole family, a tour of the Richard W. Erickson Foundation’s Antique & Classic Power Museum is a great way to spend a day in Utah. Tucked in among the Wasatch mountains in beautiful Wallsburg, UT, the museum is home to some of the most beautiful and iconic cars and classic motorcycles ever made.
Aside from a variety of exciting events, our guided tours are the only way to view and learn about the unique buildings, vehicles and other antiques on display. It’s a fun and educational activity that everyone can enjoy.
How to Book a Tour
Our tours cater to families, individuals, school groups and more. To visit the museum, fill out the form below. Be sure to have the following information ready:
- The requested date and time of your tour
- The number of people in your group
- Your contact information
If you have questions, you can contact the museum at (435) 835-4466.
So what are you waiting for? Book your tour today!
What to Expect on a Tour
A tour of the Antique & Classic Power Museum will give you the opportunity to learn about the history of transportation and the people who made it possible. You will learn about the development of the automobile, the motorcycle, and the tractor.
To help you make the most of your tour of the Antique & Classic Power Museum, here are a few tips:
- Wear comfortable shoes. You will be doing a lot of walking.
- Bring a camera. You will want to capture your memories of the day.
- Ask questions. The museum docents are happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Take your time. There is a lot to see and learn at the museum.
We look forward to seeing you at the Antique & Classic Power Museum!